Saturday, April 13, 2013

Saturday Bonus Post: Iron Man

  You guys have been so awesome in your response to my last makeup post so i've decided to post a bonus look I had queued! maybe this will become a regular thing... it could be surprise Saturdays?

Todays look was actually a challenge. I was in a bit of a rut for creative ideas and I threw a status up on Facebook asking for something for me to draw inspiration from and Iron Man was the response I got! I was in love with how this turned out!







Products Used:
Maybelline 24 Hour color tattoo in Pomegranate
MUFE red shadow
Kat Von D red from Book of Shadows palette
Kat Von D gold from Book of Shadows palette
MUFE matte white
inner corner color was created by mixing MUFE teal with MUFE white and adding the white/blue duochrome from Elf's duochrome palette over top.
KVD liquid liner in Trooper
Lash Blast mascara
MUFE Moulin Rouge lipstick




No comments:

Post a Comment