Monday, April 15, 2013

Candy Pastels

Last weekend my roommate and I got invited to a house party back home, where I would be sure to see a few people I hadn't seen since High School. I wasn't sure who i'd see there, but I knew I wanted a look that was fun, but not too crazy, but also showed how much my look and skills had progressed since then. We wound up seeing quite a few people we knew as well as many we did not. The party was absolutely insane and a ton of fun! This look is eye catching and a great ice breaker!






Products Used:
L'oreal Magic Smooth Souffle 
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo in Inked In Pink
MUFE Eyeshadow in Candy Pink 85
MUFE Eyeshadow in Purple 92
KVD Momento Mori Palette in Solitude, Agatha Pink, and Sugar Skull (Eye Lid)
KVD Tattoo liner in Trooper
Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Liner in El Dorado
Stila Smudge Stick in Moray
KVD Momento Mori palette in Hard Luck and Peggy (Lower lash line)
KVD Gypsy Palette in Birdcage
Benefit They're Real! Mascara
Aloette Blush in Coralline
Benefit High Beam
Prestige Lip Liner in Silk
Mac Viva Glam Gaga Lipstick
Beautifully Disney Lipgloss in Mysterious Mermaid



1 comment:

  1. Hi I really like your blog! I created this website called Sweet & Style where new and struggling bloggers can submit posts to be featured to gain more traffic to their site. I would love to feature one of your posts! If you are interested you can email me at gasappenfield@gmail.com

    www.sweetandstyle.com

    ReplyDelete