Monday, May 06, 2013

Makeup Monday: Gatsby

Hey guys! So, I had gone out dancing Friday night and did a really awesome mermaid look, but my camera was dead and the pictures I got with m phone were god awful :( I was going to put them up anyway, but while I was meant to be studying for finals, inspiration hit (of course), so obviously I had to stop studying and strike while the iron was hot. I kept having a segment of 'The Great Gatsby' movie trailer flash through my head, and being as I plan on seeing the movie as soon as it comes out, I knew it had to be done. I mixed a bit of what I've seen in the trailers along with just some classic 1920's makeup looks, and I'd say I would up fit for a Ja Gatsby party! I had a lot of fun with this look, especially the dark lip!! Let me know what you guys think :)





Products Used:
Aloette Face Powder in Light
L'Oreal True Match Powder in n5
BareMinerals Illuminator in Glee
Urban Decay Primer Potion
NYX Jumbo Eye Shadow Pencil in Milk
MUFE Eyeshadow in White 0, Anthracite 40, and Purple 92
L'Oreal Carbon Black Eyeliner
Aloette Eyeshadows in Mauve and Grey
KVD Beethoven Palette- Leather, Lucifer
KVD Love & Fury Palette in Ace of Spades
Lorac 3D Liquid Luster in Diamond
KVD Tattoo Liner in Trooper
Benefit They're Real! Mascara
Revlon Lipliner in Blackberry
Wet and Wild Lipstick in Sugar Plum Fairy
For the "beauty mark" I used DUO Lash Adhesive and a gem from AC Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment