Monday, April 22, 2013

Makeup Monday: Sublime

Hello again, I hope you all are well! Recently I went to a concert my school hosted with a friend, the line up included Dev, B.O.B, and Sublime with Rome, and it was amazing! I danced through every set and thoroughly enjoyed the music. This was the  makeup I sported, full list of products below! 
P.S. I though this look would be fitting to post today because it's Earth Day! I thought the green would tie in nicely. Also a great big Birthday shout out to two of my very best friends, Kati and Tess! 




Products used:

L'oreal Magic Smooth Souffle in Light Ivory
L'Oreal True Match Powder in n5
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Revlon Color Stay eyeliner in Black
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Pure Gold
KVD Tattoo Chronicles: Candelabra in Sunset Blvd
Stila Smudge Stick in Moray
KVD True Romance Ludwig Palette in Orbi, Dimebag, and Tequila
KVD True Romance Truth Palette in Long Distance, and Snake Eyes
KVD True Romance Momento Mori Palette in Peggy and Hard Luck
KVD Tattoo Liner in Trooper
Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Liner in El Dorado
MUFE Aqua Liner in 4
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
MUFE Eyeshadow in White
Benefit They're Real! Mascara
Benefit Posie Tint
C.O Bigelow Lemon Raspberry Lip Balm

No comments:

Post a Comment