Monday, April 08, 2013

Girls Night Mauvey Smokey Eye

This weekend, for the first time in ages, I had off from work, so I decided to have a stereotypical college weekend. Thursday night my roommate and I hit the bar just off campus and this was my girls night out look! 






I went with a mauve/neutral smokey eye paired with an orange/coral lip. Overall it was a good time!

Products used:
L'oreal Magic Smooth Souffle 
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo in Inked In Pink
Covergirl Eye Enhancer Shadow in Champagne
Revlon Master Drama eyeliner in Black
KVD Gypsy Palette- Frankie
KVD Gypsy Palette- Stryker
KVD Truth Palette- Sugar Skull
KVD Truth Palette-Prague
KVD Tattoo Liner in Trooper
Urban Decay Liquid Liner in El Dorado
Benefit They're Real Mascara
Maybelline Vivids Lipstick in Shocking Coral
Revlon Moon Drops Lipstick in Peach Silk
Beautifully Disney Lipgloss in Mysterious Mermaid
Benefit High Beam
Aloette blush in Coralline

No comments:

Post a Comment